Wednesday, May 16, 2012


This year's theme for National Library Week was "You belong @ your library." Here's what people had to say in Abbeville County about why THEY belong at their libraries:

 "I love books, the smell of books and love the entire concept and organization of the library."

"My family and I really enjoy checking out books and movies. We come at least once a week."

"Not only is there a vast number of movies and books, but the most interesting people are found at the local library. Some of these people are not only the patrons but the librarians themselves as well."

"My children love to come to the library and check out books to read. We also occassionally check out a movie to have a movie night together. We love the Donalds Library!"

"I love to read and love to get on the internet! The library is a great resource for my kids!"

"I feel at home. I love being able to come in everyday on my way home from work. They are the best people and I do consider the library family."

and the most basic reason of all: "I love to read!"

Whatever your reasons, we're glad you belong @ your library!!

No comments: